[R] Is there some way to customize colours for the View output?

Ivan Krylov |kry|ov @end|ng |rom d|@root@org
Tue May 7 13:56:02 CEST 2024

В Tue, 7 May 2024 09:51:55 +0000
Iago Giné Vázquez <iago.gine using sjd.es> пишет:

> In the View help, it is told that:
>
>     On Windows, the initial size of the data viewer window is taken
> from the default dimensions of a pager (see Rconsole), but adjusted
> downwards to show a whole number of rows and columns.

The Windows data editor lives in
src/library/utils/src/windows/dataentry.c [1]. There are references to
the array guiColors and indices dataeditbg, dataedituser, dataeditbg,
dataeditfg. I was able to find the colours with these names in the GUI
preferences, edit them and see an effect on the edit() window.

--
Best regards,
Ivan

[1]