[R] single character in R, and how to manipulate it

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 31 02:12:50 CEST 2023

Hi Jinsong,
Maybe "srt" will do what you want. As you noted non-orthogonal
rotations may not work on some devices. You may be able to download
mirror fonts from places like fontmirror.com, but it more complicated.

Jim