[R] Displaying Dichotomous Variables as fractions in gtsummary Tables

Deramus, Thomas Patrick tder@mu@ @end|ng |rom p@rtner@@org
Mon Mar 27 20:33:22 CEST 2023

Will do.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 2:31 PM
To: Deramus, Thomas Patrick <tderamus using partners.org>; r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Displaying Dichotomous Variables as fractions in gtsummary Tables

        External Email - Use Caution

I think questions about gtsummary are better addressed to that project.
They have a link "Getting Help" on their web page; I'd start there:

   https://secure-web.cisco.com/1CY4sR7plxzUfIvBf_sb9k2YY8u2Lv6inVjZbT2XVWmGpXWVkkYnMi_04_4RZd0EgPKjIwzB6ctkyO29WxGEdRLU0_xGAQ_u1TZwAG6X2Ltcl08IuLrtQf2d_yLKY2auNGksOz5bQX6gtYXP5v_C9QlgjWCMD8sOt4lUOm4z8tnfXNenipZjdCEJCBz1XIIhmHh5HdjjRVvS-ZeISTXGmjnUt10HmRwz0KjRt-blVofWijB6yUkkJgy3mkkF23emqO8Ve1LOF_TE_kQ6V8f6XYU2jFAYvuwuqHwNJU_kPO5FxINPvDUU6la2picA9lpG8/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.danieldsjoberg.com%2Fgtsummary%2FSUPPORT.html

Duncan Murdoch