[R] Need help plotting

Mon Sep 19 16:56:33 CEST 2022

See ?date-time and/or ?strptime for how to convert what I presume is
character data in your datetime column to a POSIXct object. (you may first
need to convert from a factor to character with as.character() ). Then
follow Tim's prescription for ggplot or see ?axis.Date (especially the
examples) for how to do it with base R plots.

Cheers,
Bert