[R] Error Running arules

Thu Sep 1 19:08:47 CEST 2022

I have no clue about #2, but do note
----------
ERROR ONE
Attaching package: ‘arules’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

     abbreviate, write
---------
is *NOT* an error.  It merely means that arules has its own versions
of abbreviate() and write(), which will be the functions called if you
do not prefix calling the base functions with 'base::', e.g. as in
base::abbreviate(...)

Cheers,
Bert