[R] How to show a specific value of a ggplot2

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 27 09:54:52 CEST 2022

I am sorry for that.

I used

library(farff)
library(mlr3learners)
library(mlr3filters)
library(mlr3extralearners)
library(mlr3)
library(DALEX)
library(DALEXtra)

data = readARFF("ant.arff")
index= sample(1:nrow(data), 0.7*nrow(data))
train= data[index,]
test= data[-index,]
task = TaskRegr$new("data", backend = train, target = "bug")

learner= lrn("regr.randomForest")
model= learner$train(task )

explainer = explain_mlr3(model,
                          data = test[,-16],
                          y = as.numeric(test$bug)-1,
                          label="RF")

m=model_profile(explainer = explainer, variables = "rfc")

plot(m)

Ant it shows a plot, with values of x axis (bug) and y axis (rfc)

I can manually see what is the value of bug at rfc=75, but I need the exact
value and by seeing the plot and guessing the rfc=75 value for bug might
not be the exact value I need.

Thank you