[R] How to show a specific value of a ggplot2

Fri May 27 09:39:21 CEST 2022

Hello,

Neha, it's not the first time you post questions to R-Help, please,
please!, start your scripts by loading the packages needed.

I have never used package DALEX but for what I understand from its
documentation it  helps to explore and explain models behavior. If your
profile plot was output by method plot.model_profile(), the workflow is
or seems to be

1. fit a model;
2. create an object of S3 class "model_profile" with functions explain()
and model_profile();
3. plot that object.

So to know what is the value of y for a given x, predict from the fitted
model, package DALEX and its plots have nothing to do with it.
If there's a predict method for the fitting function, then it should be
as simple as

newdata75 <- data.frame(x = 75)
y75 <- predict(fit, newdata = newdata75)

or something similar.

I have never used this package so I might be completely wrong.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas