[R] Need help with merging .RDS data frame yield value with district shapefile corresponding GDMID and plot the graph

Ranjeet Kumar Jha r@njeetjh@||tkgp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 12 09:09:07 CEST 2022

Hi David,

As suggested earlier, providing the link of a folder contains all files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dNmGTI8_c9PK1QqmfIjnpbyzuiCXgxFC?msclkid=4816425dd04111ec912cf8b4175aa93c

Thanks,
Ranjeet