[R] Need help with merging .RDS data frame yield value with district shapefile corresponding GDMID and plot the graph

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed May 11 22:35:35 CEST 2022

On 5/9/22 10:01, Ranjeet Kumar Jha wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. Though codes are in
> " yield. r" file.

You need to pay better attention to what Bert said about your
attachment. `.r` files are not allowed as an attachment type. You need
to either provide a link to a publicly accessible location or include
the code inline.

--

David