[R] question

Wed Mar 16 00:11:42 CET 2022

Ha! The OP has led us on a merry chase!

Google and I got fooled by their "priority flow package" reference;
but of course I *should* have checked it more carefully.  Thanks for
chasing this down -- though the advice to consult the maintainer still
seems apt. Just have to find the right maintainer  ;-)

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."