[R] Dplyr question

Tue Jun 21 19:02:59 CEST 2022

Beware of being too specific about how you want something solved... not just here, but in all contexts. Your question is like "how do I slice this apple with this potholder"... dplyr actually doesn't do that, and you can benefit from learning how to do things in general, not just in your preferred idiom.

ans <-
do.call( rbind
       , lapply( names(dta[ -1 ])
               , function( nm )