[R] Error in if (fraction <= 1) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Jan 26 15:29:40 CET 2022

Hi

It seems that you are hiding what you really do.

This
> options(error = NULL)
works fine without any error. So please If you want some reasonable answer
post question with data and code which is causing the error.

My wild guess is that you have some objects in your environment and you do
not know that they are used in you commands. Try to start fresh R session
and try to inspect your environment with

ls()

Cheers
Petr

TRUE/FALSE