[R] Plots not showing up in the RStudio plot pane

Sat Feb 26 23:30:35 CET 2022

This mailing list is about R, not RStudio [1]. RStudio normally sets up the default graphics device to be their IDE device, but details as to why that behavior may be broken for you wouldn't normally be discussed here.

FWIW if you are using some contributed package it may bypass the default graphics device setting... but you have not provided a reproducible example so no one else could know if that could be the problem.

You may also have a `.Rprofile` R file in your home directory with some commands in it that could mess with your settings.

[1] https://community.rstudio.com/