[R] Plots not showing up in the RStudio plot pane

Md. Moyazzem Hossain ho@@@|nmm @end|ng |rom jun|v@edu
Sat Feb 26 23:03:53 CET 2022

Dear R-experts,

I hope that you are doing well.

Whenever I use the plot command in RStudio, the plot is shown in a new
device window. I want the device to stay in the RStudio plot window in the
lower righthand corner.

I have tried in the following way.

1. I have used the dev.off() command. It just closes the window but when I
use the plot command then a new window opened again.
2. Tools->Global options->R Mark down In that phase select "window" from
that list in the "show output preview in:" then apply.
3. Tools > Global Options > Pane Layout, "Plots" is checked.
4. Update the RStudio.

However, still have the same problem.

I would be happy if anyone has any help to solve it.
Thanks in advance.

Hossain
--
Best Regards,