[R] Volume / Area from MDT

Tue Feb 15 21:57:35 CET 2022

You don't appear to have read the Posting Guide mentioned below, which mentions the R-sig-geo mailing list and warns you to send your email using the plain text format rather than HTML so they will see the same thing you saw when you sent it.

I would recommend being more specific about your data (format? how did you import it?) and calculation details (what if there are two adjacent mountains?) when you post on the other mailing list.