[R] converting to POSIXct

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 30 09:41:56 CET 2021

Hi,
Petr is right. Apparently as.POSIXct drops the smallest increments if
all are zero:

ssdf<-read.csv(text="data_POSIX,Sensor_code,value
2002-11-01 00:00:01,1694,7.2
2002-11-01 00:00:00,1723,10.8",
stringsAsFactors=FALSE)
ssdf$data_POSIX<-as.POSIXct(ssdf$data_POSIX,"%Y-%m-%d HH:MM:SS")
ssdf

           data_POSIX Sensor_code value
1 2002-11-01 00:00:01        1694   7.2
2 2002-11-01 00:00:00        1723  10.8

but if there is a single small increment, they all show up.

Jim