[R] converting to POSIXct

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Tue Nov 30 09:32:39 CET 2021

Hi

You probably has zero hours in all your data

see
> temp
           data_POSIX Sensor_code value
1 2002-11-01 00:00:00        1694   7.2
2 2002-11-01 00:00:00        1723  10.8

without hours
> as.POSIXct(temp$data_POSIX, format = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S", tz="Etc/GMT-1")
[1] "2002-11-01 +01" "2002-11-01 +01"

add value to hours
> fix(temp)
> temp
           data_POSIX Sensor_code value
1 2002-11-01 00:01:00        1694   7.2
2 2002-11-01 00:00:00        1723  10.8

Voila, hours are back.
> as.POSIXct(temp$data_POSIX, format = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S", tz="Etc/GMT-1")
[1] "2002-11-01 00:01:00 +01" "2002-11-01 00:00:00 +01"

So nothing wrong in uyour code, hours are there but they are probably not printed to console and hours are there but hidden.

Cheers
Petr