[R] Package "hse" has been REPLACED by package "dbd".

Abbs Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 3 02:42:30 CEST 2021

Previously, I disliked some of R's names.
e.g. Action of the Toes.
But then later realized toes are really important.

I don't want to disagree with a 'reviewer'.
But I would say subtle references to literature and philosophy
demonstrate 'depth'.

Was your reviewer a member of the (A)merican (S)tatistical (S)ociety...?
Who came up with that name...?

It's all subjective really...