[R] Calculating column differences

Gerrit Eichner gerr|t@e|chner @end|ng |rom m@th@un|-g|e@@en@de
Wed Mar 24 17:52:38 CET 2021

Dear Jeff,

read diff's help page, and you'll find out
what is wrong with your expectation.

What do think diff(df$Score) should give for
the first element in df$Score??

  Hth  --  Gerrit

Dr. Gerrit Eichner                   Mathematical Institute, Room 212
gerrit.eichner using math.uni-giessen.de   Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104          Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
http://www.uni-giessen.de/eichner