[R] Is there anyone who uses both R and Python here? How do you debug? Perhaps in RStudio?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Wed Jan 27 17:38:26 CET 2021

You can mix R and Python code in the same R Markdown vignette.  See:

https://bookdown.org/yihui/rmarkdown/language-engines.html

```{r "RcodeChunk"}
# R code
```

```{python "PythonCodeChunk"}
# Python code
```

	  I did this a couple of years ago.  I haven't used Python since.
However, this is described in the book Xie, Allaire, and Grolemund
(2020) R Markdown: The Definitive Guide (Chapman & Hall and available
for free at the above link).

	  Spencer Graves