[R] Help with Krippendorff's Alpha

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jan 23 00:58:38 CET 2021

Hi Jean,
kripp.alpha expects a classifier by object (in your case, score)
matrix as the first argument. If I read your code correctly you are
getting the scores zigzagging across six columns when you want a 6 x
180 matrix. My guess is that you want:

Trainers<-matrix(c(Trainer_1,Trainer_2, Trainer_3, Trainer_5,
Trainer_6, Trainer_12),
 nrow=6,byrow=TRUE)

Jim