[R] Axis whitout all the row, that contains time

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 12 18:30:18 CET 2021

With a dat.frame "mydata" create a new variable mydata$num
mydata$num  <-  1:nrow(mydata)

new_data  <-  subset(mydata, num == 10)

plot using new_data

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 10:35, Informatique <
informatique using billard-francois-marie.eu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i'm using Rstudio from a few day, and i have some information in a CVS
> file, take every five second, format of the time is HH:MM:SS.
> I use the hour on the X axis, but i don't want having all the time print.
> For example only every 10 values.
>
> I think it will be possible with   scale_x_datetime(breaks =
> date_breaks(XXX)
>
> but i don't understand how select every 20 s.
>
> Thank's for your help
>
> François-marie BILLARD
> --
> Informatique <informatique using billard-francois-marie.eu>

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada