[R] Axis whitout all the row, that contains time

Informatique |n|orm@t|que @end|ng |rom b|||@rd-|r@nco|@-m@r|e@eu
Fri Feb 12 16:05:27 CET 2021

Hello,

i'm using Rstudio from a few day, and i have some information in a CVS file, take every five second, format of the time is HH:MM:SS.
I use the hour on the X axis, but i don't want having all the time print. For example only every 10 values.

I think it will be possible with   scale_x_datetime(breaks = date_breaks(XXX)

but i don't understand how select every 20 s.

Thank's for your help

François-marie BILLARD
--
Informatique <informatique using billard-francois-marie.eu>