[R] readline in function call with space in prompt.

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Feb 9 11:29:32 CET 2021

The function test as defined below by Jeremie works as I would have
expected for me on Windows so I am unable to replicate the problem there.

R version 4.0.3 (2020-10-10)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19041)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United Kingdom.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United Kingdom.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:

[1] compiler_4.0.3