[R] Script Run Output Capturing

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Thu Dec 23 17:18:24 CET 2021

I have not tired sink yet. I was asking for best processes by soliciting
input from others who have succeeded in this effort before. My question
is more conceptual in nature, a research point, to learn more about the
strengths and weaknesses of options.

*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology