[R] Error Awareness

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Thu Dec 23 12:11:46 CET 2021

Hi,

I am thinking about awareness of errors when an R script runs.

My concern is I have an error-free script. I run it for months on end
without problems. Then, something changes somewhere causing an error. My
wonderment is how R will tell me I had an error in the script, but the
rest of the script ran without impairment.

QUESTIONS
What are some of the more helpful options available to an R developer to
capture errors in a script run?

What are some of the best processes to implement these more helpful options?

Thanks,
--
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/