[R] Puzzled about loading the Rattle interface package...

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 7 12:34:59 CET 2021

Hi Brian,
I have never tried Rattle but I did a quick search and found this link
which might give some clues.

https://book.huihoo.com/data-mining-desktop-survival-guide/Installing_GTK.html

Good luck,
Eric