[R] Help with clinical trials.gov AACT database

bharat rawlley bh@r@t_m_@|| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@co@|n
Fri Aug 27 02:08:06 CEST 2021

 I am completely stuck here, any help would be greatly appreciated!
    On Thursday, 26 August, 2021, 04:18:31 pm GMT-4, bharat rawlley via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

 Hello, I am trying to use R to access the clinicaltrials.gov AACT database to create a list of facility_investigators for a specific topic.

The following code is an example of how to get a list of all clinical trials on the topic TP53
library(dplyr)
library(RPostgreSQL)

aact = src_postgres(dbname = 'aact',
                    host = "aact-db.ctti-clinicaltrials.org",
                    user = 'aact',
                    password = 'aact')
study_tbl = tbl(src=aact, 'studies')
x  = study_tbl %>% filter(official_title %like% '%TP53%') %>% collect()

Similarly, if I want a list of principal investigators,
library(dplyr)
library(RPostgreSQL)
aact = src_postgres(dbname = 'aact',
                    host = "aact-db.ctti-clinicaltrials.org",
                    user = 'aact',
                    password = 'aact')
study_tbl = tbl(src=aact, 'facility_investigators')

I am unable to make a list on only TP53 facility_investigators. Something like TP53 & facility_investigators. Any help would be appreciated

This is a link where some explanation is provided, but my problem is not resolved - http://www.cancerdatasci.org/post/2017/03/approaches-to-accessing-clinicaltrials.gov-data/

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android