[R] /usr/local/lib/R/site-library is not writable

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 8 00:34:25 CEST 2021

Hi Gene,
This is probably not best practice, but I install packages as root,
which allows me to write into the default library. The restriction on
non-root users being blocked from making changes to appications is
pretty standard.

Jim