[R] [External] openxlsx::read.xlsx can't read data without a header

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Fri Oct 23 06:18:19 CEST 2020

?openxlsx::read.xlsx
The fourth argument by default is TRUE
colNames: If ‘TRUE’, the first row of data will be used as column
          names.

You will need to specify it explicitly
as     colNames=FALSE
The other arguments will probably also be useful to you.