[R] unable to access index for repository...

Steven Yen @tyen @end|ng |rom ntu@edu@tw
Thu Oct 8 18:38:24 CEST 2020

Sorry Gentlemen and all. Now this is becoming a joke (to me). I repeated
what I did earlier, with and without the option to set repos suggested
by Duncan. Now it does not work. I wonder whether it is dependent on the
mirror I chose, but I do not remember the one I chose earlier when it work.

I need your help, gentlemen, as I need to use R-3.0.3 for my task.

 > options(repos="https://cran-archive.r-project.org")
 > chooseCRANmirror()
 > install.packages("aod")
Warning: unable to access index for repository
https://cran-archive.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/3.0
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/bin/windows/contrib/3.0

    package ‘aod’ is available as a source package but not as a binary

Warning message:
package ‘aod’ is not available (for R version 3.0.3)