[R] Error in is biallelic

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Sat Nov 7 02:24:24 CET 2020

On 11/6/20 4:11 PM, John Kane wrote:
> I think we need a lot mole information.
>
> see these links for suggestions on how to ask a question.
>
>   http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

I agree that more information would be needed for a considered answer
but I also suspect that placement of the question in a venue that had a
larger population of persons knowledgeable about the domain of genomics
might be helpful as well. Two possibilities: The BioConductor mailing
list and the BioInformatics StackExchange forum.

--

David