[R] survival anaylsis with tabulated data

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu May 21 11:52:59 CEST 2020

Hi

I am not an expert and cannot give you canned solution, but here are few
comments:

Without knowing data structure it is hard to decipher where is the problem.
So posting result of
str(yourata) or at least part of it hardly anybody could help.
Cuntry is typo?
The error could by result of typo or not properly structured data.

This is plain text mail list, please do not use HTML formating.

Cheers
Petr

When