[R] Analyzing Baseball Data With R

Tue Mar 17 00:12:57 CET 2020

This is R-help, not RStudio-help, nor is it "Analyzing Baseball Data"-help, which means you cannot assume we know anything about what you are don't unless you tell us. However, it turns out that neither R nor RStudio are likely to be at fault here... it is up to you to keep track of which directory is the current directory (?getwd) and to insure that the files you want to access are in the directories where you are looking for them (a sub-directory called data within your current directory).

Note that if you double-click on a file from most file manager windows, and that opens R or RStudio, the file manager will set the current directory conveniently to where the file is for you. For RGui (on-topic here), that file could be an empty start.RData file. For RStudio (not really on-topic here) that is usually a YourProject.Rproj file. But we don't know what files or sub-directories you have to work with, or how you are starting RStudio.

Do read the Posting Guide and try to clarify your questions with R code and responses from R for best results on this mailing list.