[R] Nonlinear logistic regression fitting

Sebastien Bihorel Seb@@t|en@B|hore| @end|ng |rom cogn|gencorp@com
Tue Jul 28 17:47:27 CEST 2020

I hardly see how your reply addressed my question or any part of it. It looks to me that it was simply assumed that I did not perform any search before posting.

________________________________
From: Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:30
To: Sebastien Bihorel <Sebastien.Bihorel using cognigencorp.com>
Cc: r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] Nonlinear logistic regression fitting

You said:
"As far as I know (please, correct me if I am wrong), fitting such a model is to not doable with glm, since the function is not linear."

My reply responded to that.

AFAIK, opinions on packages are off topic here. Try stats.stackexchange.com<http://stats.stackexchange.com> for that.

Bert Gunter

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things into it."