[R] Nonlinear logistic regression fitting

Tue Jul 28 17:30:11 CEST 2020

You said:
"As far as I know (please, correct me if I am wrong), fitting such a model
is to not doable with glm, since the function is not linear."

My reply responded to that.

AFAIK, opinions on packages are off topic here. Try stats.stackexchange.com
for that.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."