[R] Error in Rose Method (class balancing)

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 23 23:43:31 CEST 2020

David, I understand that the file will not be in your directory but I have
provided the data using dput? Didn't I? Previously members of this group
have used dput to provide the detail about their data. Seriously, I have no
idea how else I can provide a reproducible example.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>