[R] Error in Rose Method (class balancing)

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Jul 23 01:08:19 CEST 2020

On 7/22/20 3:43 PM, Neha gupta wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I get the following error when I use the ROSE class balancing method but
> when I use other methods like SMOTE, up, down, I do not get any error
> message.
>

> Something is wrong; all the ROC metric values are missing:
>
> ROC Sens Spec
>
> Min. : NA Min. : NA Min. : NA
>
> 1st Qu.: NA 1st Qu.: NA 1st Qu.: NA
>
> Median : NA Median : NA Median : NA
>
> Mean :NaN Mean :NaN Mean :NaN
>
> 3rd Qu.: NA 3rd Qu.: NA 3rd Qu.: NA
>
> Max. : NA Max. : NA Max. : NA
>

> library(DMwR)
>
> d=readARFF("bughunter.arff")

After installing that package and loading pkg:DMwR I get:

Error in readARFF("bughunter.arff") : could not find function "readARFF"

Since you also posted in HTML, I suggest you read the Posting Guide,
restart and R session and post a reproducible example that loads all
needed packages and data.

--

David.