[R] issue with Rcmdr

tzahaf Tou||k@Z@h@| @end|ng |rom u|b@@c@be
Mon Jan 6 14:16:08 CET 2020

Dear

I have a problem when trying to use Rcmdr.  This is the msg I receive:

package ‘Rcmdr’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in

C:\Users\toufiz00\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpgXuxDP\downloaded_packages
> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available =
> TRUE)),graphics=TRUE)
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RcmdrMisc’ in rbind(info,
getNamespaceInfo(env, "S3methods")):
  number of columns of matrices must match (see arg 2)
Error: package ‘RcmdrMisc’ could not be loaded

I am running R 3.5.3 on WIN 10

thanks for your help

Best

Toufik