[R] file.access returning -1 for a file on remote Windows drive.

Sam Albers ton|ght@then|ght @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 29 00:45:41 CET 2020

Thanks Jeff. And for future readers head here:

https://github.com/eddelbuettel/digest/issues/49

and here:

https://github.com/eddelbuettel/digest/issues/13

Sam