[R] file.access returning -1 for a file on remote Windows drive.

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 29 00:14:59 CET 2020

Hi Sam,
Just a guess, but your "*.R" files should be text, not binary. Windows
doesn't distinguish between the two locally if I remember correctly,
but may have to when accessing things outside the Windowsphere.

Jim