[R] useR! 2020 - Registration Open!

Chris Prener chr|@@prener @end|ng |rom @|u@edu
Wed Feb 26 22:41:21 CET 2020

Registration for the useR! 2020 conference in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A is now open. The conference will run from July 7th through July 10th, with a pre-conference day with some events on July 6th, tutorials on July 7th, and keynotes/break-outs July 8th-10th. You can view a draft, high-level agenda on our website<https://user2020.r-project.org/program/agenda/>.

Early bird registration will run through April 1st, 2020. Early bird prices for attendance are as follows:

Student - $190
Academic (Faculty/Staff) - $390
Industry and all others - $590

Each tutorial is $75, and the Wednesday Gala Dinner and City Museum event is $60 per ticket.

Registration instructions and links to both the registration platform and our hotel partner can be found on our website<https://user2020.r-project.org/registration/instructions/>.

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me (chris.prener using slu.edu) or my colleague and co-lead organizer Jenine Harris (harrisj using wustl.edu).

Best,
Chris

Christopher Prener, PhD
useR! 2020 Co-Lead

Assistant Professor of Sociology
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Saint Louis University
St. Louis, MO
https://chris-prener.github.io