[R] Error with caret model

Fri Dec 25 10:08:29 CET 2020

Hello,

There are several things wrong with your code and they come from copying
code found online without really understanding what it is doing.

1. To rbind NULL with any object will give that object, the NULL object
will not matter. Therefore, rbind is doing pratically nothing. If the
second object is a numeric vector, the return value will be that numeric
vector coerced to matrix.

importance <- NULL
rbind(importance, <any numeric vector>)

2. As for the error message, it's saying that there are no methods

anova.train
anova.train.formula

To see the methods for 'anova' run

methods("anova")