[R] Help with connection issue for R (just joined, leading R for our agency)

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Dec 14 12:54:03 CET 2020

Just to add to Petr's comment there are other basic editors with syntax
highlighting like Notepad++ which are also OK if you want a fairly
minimalist approach.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html