[R] svglite with multiple files

Heinz Tuechler tuech|er @end|ng |rom gmx@@t
Wed Dec 9 19:29:57 CET 2020

Dear Bert,

of course I have read the posting guide, almost two decades ago, but
usually I focus on reading carefully a posting before replying.
To be more precise, I did *not* ask about the svglite-package, as it
works as described.
My question was: "Is there a simple solution to make svglite() work like
svg() to produce several files?"
To make it more explicit for you, I could add "using standard packages
distributed with R".
So maybe you or others have some ideas, how to solve that question in a
convenient way. As mentioned I know complicated solutions, as e.g. call
svglite() before dev.off() after every plot.

best,
Heinz