[R] Help with connection issue for R (just joined, leading R for our agency)

Tue Dec 8 23:54:10 CET 2020

R and RStudio are separate products developed and supported by separate
organizations, although obviously there is a large intersection between the
two. Nevertheless, if you think this is an RStudio related problem, you
should post on their support site, not here:
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us

One suggestion: You should try to run R using its own built in RGui (it
ships and installs with R) to see if your difficulties replicate there.
That should help pinpoint whether R or RStudio is the source of your
problems, which sound kind of fishy to me.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."