[R] Generating nested models for order selection tests

Ready Learner re@dyto|e@rn90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 27 09:43:42 CEST 2019

Dear Bert,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for getting back to you a little
late.
I do not think that my question is statistical. As a matter of fact, I do
know what I want to do in terms of statistics. The problem is that I do not
know how I can do it via R. To be more precise my question is: Is there a
way to create a sequence of nested models via series expansion (based on a
basis function) in R?

All the best,
RL