[R] Generating nested models for order selection tests

Fri May 24 18:48:48 CEST 2019

Purely statistical questions are generally off topic here, and your query
may fall under that rubric. But you should try searching at rseek.org and R
task views -- https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/  -- perhaps under the
SocialScience heading or others that may use the methodology to which you
refer.

Cheers,
Bert