[R] density vs. mass for discrete probability functions

Stefan Schreiber @@chre|b @end|ng |rom u@|bert@@c@
Fri Mar 15 15:21:24 CET 2019

Thank you Peter and Spencer. That clears things up. Also since no one
responded the second part of my question, I'm still wondering if it was
noted that there is a hyperlink in the dbinom help file (?dbinom) that
isn't directing correctly?

Stefan