[R] Column 'xyz' does not exist

Tue Jul 30 15:19:18 CEST 2019

Your example is not reproducible [1][2][3] as recommended by the Posting Guide (referenced in the footer of this and every message on this mailing list).

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)